Young smuggler Filho Rossi teams up with the mysterious assassin Foxbat to join in the life-and-death race known as Cannonball. But the secrets surrounding Foxbat make them the target of the entire galaxy...
Cannonball is a science fiction racing ero ADV from Liar-soft, the creators of Forest and the Steampunk (What a Beautiful...) series.
- 2013/04/27 - In honor of hitting 30%, a screenshot. Actually, I just thought I should show some sign of life other than percentages, and I like the image and the line.
- 2012/12/22 - I've hit 10%! It doesn't seem like much compared to Period, where I didn't even announce the project until I was at 33%, but it's good to see myself steadily making progress. Slow progress, though - real life intervenes, and I was stricken by a bizarre desire to switch my everyday computing environment to Linux, which is now done. Cannonball runs pretty well in Wine, with a little tweaking, and it gets rid of one of my major complaints about the Cannonball version of RScript - no music when you alt-tab. It's the little things...
- 2012/10/06 - Added a project page to TLWiki.
- 2012/09/29 - The prologue is translated; some images (like character names) are translated. Because the game's scripts aren't clearly organized, I can't give script sizes for various parts of the game; and in fact I've just lumped the game into a few giant buckets rather than try to come up with some more sane system. As I progress and organize the scripts, I might refine it further.
 Studio Oshaberi Nyanko Staff
- Translation: nekoyasha
- Reversing: nekoyasha
- Tools: nekoyasha
- Editing: nekoyasha
- Special Thanks: Moogy &co. for hosting
|Game Section||Size (lines)||Translation progress||Editing progress|
By downloading and/or installing this translation patch, you agree to the following (don't worry, this is all common sense stuff):
- Cannonball is the copyright of Liar-soft; I make no claim to any part of that. I'm merely providing a service for people not fluent in Japanese to play what I consider to be a great game. This translation patch, and any other files that come with it, are not to be associated, released, packaged, bundled, or hot-glued to any downloaded, shared, or otherwise illegal/immoral copy of the original game. The patch, of a necessity, contains certain portions of the games files, but does not contain enough to play without a full, original copy of the game.
- The translated text itself may not be used in any other English translation of the game, whether free (as in freedom or beer) or paid, without express written consent of Studio Oshaberi Nyanko. The use of the translated text as a springboard for non-English translations is expressly permitted; notification and credit are nice, but not mandatory.
- The translation patch may not be uploaded to any online file share service (including, but not limited to, Filesonic, Easy Share, Hotfile, Fileserve, Bitshare, Duckload, or any similar service) without express written consent of Studio Oshaberi Nyanko.
- The game Cannonball, as well as the translation patch, contain adult content and are restricted to those 18 years of age or older. By installing the translation patch, you assert that you are 18 years of age or older, or the legal age to view adult content in your country of residence.