Tlwiki-upload.zip (file size: 3 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- Python 3.1 or newer installed. Python 2.7 won't cut it.
- Your selected username must be in the "bot" usergroup.
- Open script, configure settings, and then drag and drop your files or folders by the dozens.
- Please request bot status from an admin before use.
- Username is case sensitive!
What this does
- Logs in through the Mediawiki API
- Checks for bot status
- If the file is not escaped with
<pre>, it appends
</pre>to the beginning and end of each file, respectively
- Uploads files, counting the number uploaded before exiting.
- If you defined a category, it creates the page "Category:Filename"
- Creates a customizable edit summary if desired
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:36, 29 January 2011||(3 KB)||TinFoil||Optimized a bit, decreased memory overhead|
|13:43, 2 October 2010||(3 KB)||TinFoil||actually drags and drops properly this time|
|17:24, 1 October 2010||(3 KB)||TinFoil||actually works this time|
|16:46, 1 October 2010||(3 KB)||TinFoil||fixans|
|16:32, 1 October 2010||(3 KB)||TinFoil|
|21:37, 26 September 2010||(3 KB)||TinFoil||images!|
|17:20, 18 September 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
|11:22, 27 August 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
|10:31, 27 August 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
|15:31, 22 August 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
|12:17, 22 August 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
|12:15, 22 August 2010||(2 KB)||TinFoil|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
- Edit this file using an external application (See the setup instructions for more information)