What "Adolescence" do you have?
- Do you remember "Childhood"?
- The irreplaceable one existed there.
As anyone who's followed the project would be aware of, the work on LB-ME has been slow due to lacking translator resources. We've decided to team up with the good folks of Doki's VN division to bring you a high quality translation at some point in the future sooner than we otherwise would have. There are otherwise no changes to the translation project and the current staff will continue their work like before, so you may expect the same level of pun-slaughter you are accustomed to.
 Key 15th Anniversary Letter Project
Key fans, harken! Key's 15th anniversary is drawing close. The good folks over at http://key15th.com have set up a wonderful fan collaboration with the purpose of expressing our thanks to Key for the lovely stories they have given us over the years. If you share the sentiment, head over to the site to see how you can contribute!
http://wiki.key15th.com/index.php?title=Main_Page The submission page is now up!
Project update: Christmas Update and Call for Submissions
 Little Busters! Wordwrap and voice patch 1.0
It's taken quite a while, but good things are hopefully worth a wait. Team #fluffy presents the first experimental word wrap release for Little Busters! (original version only).
This patch requires Little Busters! Patch 6.0 installed. In-game saves will stop working, as usual.
- Word wrap throughout the game, including minigames
- "Full voice", in other words c. 1500 extra voice clips from the PSP port of the game (special thanks to Uppfinnarn). Gives voices to all the misc characters.
- Make sure you have Little Busters! translation patch 6.0 installed
- Download patch here
- Backup your GAMEEXE.INI and SEEN.TXT (just to play safe)
- Extract .rar to Little Busters! game folder and overwrite the files you are asked to
If the patch is found to be working well, EX/ME versions will likely follow in due time.
Please report word wrap or extra voice related issues on our IRC channel (#fluffy @ synirc) or the section at the bottom of error report page.
--Phlebas 16:57, 1 July 2012 (EDT)
 An Exciting (April Fool's) Announcement
After a long seclusion in the mountains, our programming god Richard23 has finally ascended with working tools for the Playstation Vita version of Little Busters! Converted Edition. It being the most complete version, including fully voiced side characters and higher resolution CGs, our entire team unanimously decided to move into translating that instead of the much older PC EX release, effective immediately.
Use of the upcoming Vita patch will require a homebrew PS Vita console and the original Vita game.
--Phlebas 00:07, 1 April 2012 (CDT)
 Little Busters! 6.0 Release Notes
The past few weeks after translation "finished" have been incredibly busy thanks to testing, debugging and general fixing, but finally...
Team fluffy is delighted to announce the release of the Little Busters! complete translation patch.
Four and a half years after the original game was released, three and a half years after the translation project started, and two years after our 50%, A.K.A. common route patch, this product of our labor allows you, the player, to experience the game in full, from beginning to end, non-stop, in English.
This patch contains every character route, every minigame and everything else translated. It also includes our recommended set of fonts.
No machine translation was hurt during production.
We apologise in advance in case this disturbs your family's holidays.
 Known Issues
The only thing still missing from this patch is word wrap, which is definitely on the to-do list, but for which we have no date.
If you have problems with the subtitles, you probably do not have DirectVobSub/VSFilter installed. Take a look at xy-vsfilter to remedy.
We have also provided a hardsubbed OP movie (courtesy of Ulrezaj) for the benefit of those who can't get the softsubs working or have them display with ugly fonts.
Installation: Move the files to the MOV folder, remove op00.ass and replace op00.mpg. These replacement OPs are h.264/AAC/MKVs. If they do not play, you may be missing a system h.264 decoder.
 The Next Mission Is...
At the last release, we teased you with the idea of patches for the other two versions of Little Busters! available on the PC.
With this release, we are happy to announce that we are officially moving on to translating the Ecstasy and Memorial Editions (after the translators have had their well-earned rest). To mark this occasion, we have prepared patches for both versions.
These patches are meant to allow you to play the original Little Busters! on an EX/ME copy with the least amount of issues we could manage. They are not, per se, EX/ME translation patches. This means the following:
 Known Issues
In order not to delay the release of the main patch, we skipped some of the polish from the EX/ME script. We have tried to make these as enjoyable as possible with the translated material presently available. Thus some of the more critical new lines amidst the otherwise translated scripts have already been translated, but not all of them.
- These extra patches give EX/ME working minigames, but in return they have a certain amount of untranslated lines here and there, for systemic reasons.
- There are also known issues that would've been too much work to fix for this release - the biggest one is one where lines with the same Japanese text receive the same translation everywhere in the script. This causes some errors in minigames, but also makes some lines appear rather weird at places in the script.
- You will not find new content in the routes with this patch, because that is the greater part of the problem itself. Instead you will get THE original Little Busters! routes in all their glory. All new content beyond that will have to wait for its appropriate releases.
- Muscle Sensation doesn't work in this patch. Sorry, there's just no way around this until we get around to properly re-translating the Kud route.
Little Busters! Ecstasy First Press Limited Edition owners do not need to install the Little Busters! EX 1.01 patch to use our translation.
On behalf of the entire staff, past and present, we hope you'll enjoy the the game half as much as we have and still do, and we hope to see you at [email protected]
Special thanks go to all the people who have stuck with the project over the years and helped test the unfinished patches along the way. Little Busters are forever!
As always, if you find something that's not right, please report them on the error reports page. You can report errors in the EX/ME builds on the EXME:error reports page, but please make sure to read the known issues first.
- Original Little Busters! Finished. 100%. Complete. 完成しました.
- What route are you planning to release next?
- There are rumors that Dorj route is in the works.
- Are you translating Ecstasy/Memorial box version?
- That's the plan.
- Does your patch work with Ecstasy?
- Grab the EX version.
- Do the newer versions overwrite the old ones without problems?
- There can be various problems with your save files. Although generally your game state (e.g. CGs, route completion) is safe, this is not guaranteed.
- I'd like to help. Can I join the group?
- We're not actively looking for new anythings, but there is always something to be done (however small).
- Is the project still alive?
- Yes. What gave you any idea that we weren't?
- When will the next patch come out?
- One day you'll wake up and BAM! TRANSLATION! ...That's how it usually goes.
If you have a query, please see the following people or entities.
- Project lead: applehq
- Translation: Silent, dango, ClaymoreSmiley, ndminh92
- Script Editing: Phlebas, Richard_23
- Proofreading: Rive, PieFormation, All of the Goats
- Image Editing: EchoMateria
- Release Engineering: applehq
- Rldev Hacking: Richard_23 aka. the Great Guru
- Scripts and Scripting: Yorhel, applehq, Richard_23
- Director of Bad Puns and Slaughtered Jokes: Phlebas
- External Hosting: Yorhel, applehq
 Related Links
Random observations and technical snippets on Little Busters, RealLive, RLDev, RLBabel and madness compiled by R23 with an editorial assist by the mad Arab Abdul Alhazred. Includes some preliminary introspection into SiglusEngine, the presumed successor to RealLive, introduced in 2010 by VisualArt's.
- Error Reports (with bonus #fluffs)
User reported errors, flubs and annoyances in #fluffy's Little Busters fan translation for the original version. You can report errors in the EX/ME builds on the EXME:error reports page, but please make sure to read the known issues first.
English walkthrough for the original version of Little Busters! Discover the secrets of the world.
 External Links
- Game is available from:
- Please be advised when buying that the patch currently still won't fully work with the Perfect edition.
- Amazon (English, ships from the US)
- JList (English, Worldwide)
- AmiAmi (English, worldwide)
- Amazon JP (English, see this guide how to buy from Japan exclusive sites.)
- Yahoo Auction JP search (Japanese, see this guide how to buy from Japan exclusive sites.)
- Other relevant links:
- You can follow our progress in minute detail on Twitter.