Talk:Real Imouto ga Iru
Update: Grab your best Champagne for the commemoration, the project is back and running! I have faith this time everything will be alright. I hope we can release it soon! Anaxagoras 07:39, 31 May 2012 (EDT)
- YES! Oh I love you so much right now... Beep Beep, Dethsnayke. 11:54, 11 June 2012 (EDT)
- I know that feel bro. I really wanted this game.
Guess the marathon was a bust, lol.
Sooooo...is this project dead or what? Been on 27% for a good while and its not on the Hosted Visual Novel Projects list. O.o - Beep Beep, Dethsnayke. 02:08, 12 November 2011 (CST)
- It's on hold for various reasons like everyone working on it is busy with other things (except me and I don't want to work on it at all). Herkz 15:38, 12 November 2011 (CST)
- Well that's unfortunate I really wanted to play it :( but such is life. Hopefully you guys can get it up and running again soon :) Beep Beep, Dethsnayke. 19:27, 13 November 2011 (CST)
- As Herkz noted, the editors and I have been busy with real life. However, I plan on marathoning it over winter break which starts in about three weeks, so don't worry. --Koto 16:36, 14 November 2011 (CST)
- Well I assure you it is much appreciated, and take your time! Also, I have no experience with this stuff, but if there's anything you think I can do please let me know. Beep Beep, Dethsnayke. 06:00, 15 November 2011 (CST)
- I've been keeping an eye upon this page for a little while now. When I first saw this game and played through the whole demo that you guys have put up, I feel like I should try to help where I can. I pretty much fell in love with how this game is, as a whole. It's refreshing. I've not played something this refreshing in a long time. I'd love to help with editing and QC'ing the script, as I've not done that on a visual novels since ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ (yes, I'm on the QC list on the translation website :) ). lol I'd really love to help as much as I can with the time that I've been given. I hope to work with all of you. - narshe_delvar 19:25, 30 November 2011 (EST)
- We're fine on editors and QC (read: myself). The project is on hold until Koto finishes other stuff regardless of how many editors and QCers we have anyway so there's not really anything you can do to help. Herkz 21:01, 30 November 2011 (CST)
- Ahh, well, that makes sense, then. 'Tis cool, though. Just figured I'd throw that information out there. I'll still be lurking around 'cause I'm still curious. narshe_delvar 19:08, 5 December 2011 (EST)
KOTOOOOO YOU BUGGER GET YOUR ASS BACK TO SORAIRO ASAP - Sheeta 04:46, 19 March 2011 (CDT)
Don't worry Riaimo will be better, its an imouto game after all :)DxS
*hides from Sheeta* - Koto 05:37, 19 March 2011 (CDT)
I have always had interest in this game, so I drop byto say"thank you" and "good luck".