Talk:Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo
 Recruiting QCers
I want to have at least three or four QCers working on the project this time around. The main game's patch is riddled with errors, and I do not wish to see a repeat performance of this, so to speak.
- You must be a native speaker of American English. I really don't want people bothering me about how x bit of slang sounds awkward or whatever.
- You must be able to catch my particular brand of errors - reversed word order, missing particles, repeated words, etc. I rarely actually misspell words or make typos which accomplish this, and newbie can handle such cases anyway. Check the Sharin error reports page for an idea of what sort of errors you would be tasked with discovering.
- It is highly preferable that you are capable of building your own QC patches with minimal assistance on my part.
If you think it have what it takes, please contact me on IRC. I am available in [email protected] or via queries on the same network. Do not bother replying on this page. Moogy (talk) 02:47, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
 A Question about the naming...
Shouldn't it be called "Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounen Shoujo" with the words "Shounen" and "Shoujo" separated rather than "Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo" with "Shounenshoujo" as one word?
No it shouldn't --LoSs 12:14, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Ah well, guess it doesn't matter that much.
 Partial translation?
I apologize if this has been mentioned anywhere else but I seem to recall reading somewhere that this fandisc, in addition to the Houzuki and Omake routes, also includes epilogues for the heroines from Himawari no Shoujo... If so, are you guys leaving these untranslated?
- Yes, the heroine routes will be left untranslated and the option to select them will be removed from our patch. They consist of boring shit and ero, neither of which we are particularly interested in translating. Don't worry, though; if you wish to view the eroscenes, they will all be unlocked in the extras mode upon reading through all of the content we have translated. Moogy (talk) 05:09, 16 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks for the answer. Will probably read through them in Japanese myself though, the process is just a bit more difficult and excruciatingly slow. The game was good enough for me to not want to miss it, even if it does turn out to be as bad as you make it out to be.
Apologies in advance if I'm beating a dead horse, but reading the discussion on here got me thinking. I respect that you've decided to only do certain routes in the patch, but how would you feel about at least uploading the untranslated epilogues and other script files top the project page? That way, they at least be available to those interested, and at most could be a resource for people interested in translating them themselves. Isn't that the beauty of TLWiki being an open project site? --The paper 16:31, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
- I asked at the irc channel and here's what they said:
<%Then00bAvenger> Sure. <~Moogy> don't have any problems with that <~Moogy> but i'm not doing it <%Then00bAvenger> It's not like anyone will do it <%Then00bAvenger> translate it anyway
I guess they'll get around to it when they stop feeling lazy. --Kugyuuu 02:17, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
I've taken the liberty of uploading the untranslated scripts. I'll be slowly translating the Eri scripts and maybe the others, depending on the plot vs. ero ratio. --Egbert 06:07 21 October 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Egbert! That's good news, i sure hope there's enough plot so that all routes would be translated some day. --jartsi 02:05 15 November 2010 (GMT)
Can you make a partial patch for the Eri omake? :X -Much loves
 Translated %
Just a question,
I noticed that houduki_00.ks to houduki_ed.ks have been translated, but only up to houduki_06.ks they are in Italics. Is this a mistake? cause the %'s are wrong if so.
Houzuki: 628/628 (100%)
Eri/Omake: 0/95 (0%)
Total: 628/723 (86.86%)
Houzuki: 8218/8218 (100)
Eri/Omake: 0/1021 (0%)
Total: 8218/9239 (88.95%)
 About The Scripts
I would like to have the scripts you already translated in the game but I think you are still working on them or are they completed?
 What Happens after?
I Want To Say Congradulations to the Team for completeing this project but, what are you guys planning to do next I know then00bavenger is still working with G-Senjou no Maou but what happen to the rest of you.
- TNA feels a sense of "obligation" to do Himawari so we'll tackle that after we've taken a nice break and there's a voice patch available for the PC version. Moogy (talk) 02:57, 19 March 2010 (UTC)
 Patch size?
Why is the patch so large? I remember the patch for the original game to me much smaller?
- How is 1.5MB big? You're probably confusing the English standalone (which is the actual game) with the patch. --Orophin 04:51, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
I played through Houzouki's chapter, but none of the other "stuff" was unlocked in the extras (meaning the CGs and Events). I know you guys aren't translating those routes, but didn't you guys say above that when you play through houzouki's route, the rest would be unlocked?
 Second patch
Is anyone planning on doing another patch with the recent translation currently? 126.96.36.199 18:10, 2 April 2011 (CDT)
 make a patch from the script
Is there anyways for me to create my own patch using the script at the main page?