I'm Nekoyasha, a programmer by trade and hobby. After taking Japanese in school, I got into anime and then eroge, with games like Tokimeki Check-In and Snow Drop. Looking for an interesting programming project to work on one day, I decided to see if I could reverse engineer the game I was currently playing, Souten no Celenaria, and extract and re-insert its files. It worked, and I've been having fun with it ever since.
In addition to the projects below, I've extracted (and in some cases, re-inserted) data into other games, usually ones by my favorite game developers - Littlewitch, Liar, and Orbit; as well as smaller one-off games that I happen to be playing at the time.
Ever since I started working on Period, I'll probably always be working on a major translation project; but I also take requests from other teams doing their own translation projects to reverse games and provide tools to extract and re-insert files. I can't work on everything at once, so check out Present Projects below to see if I'm more or less free. As I write this, I'm currently occupied with a couple of other projects.
- 蒼天のセレナリア ～What a beautiful world～ (Souten No Celenaria ~What a Beautiful World~, VNDB)
- Reversing, tools, image translation (barring extraordinary circumstances, I won't be doing a full translation of this game)
- ぽぽたん (Popotan, VNDB)
- Reversing, tools (project stalled due to lack of translation activity)
- ピリオド (Period, VNDB)
- Reversing, tools, translation, editing
- レアランド 蘭島物語～少女の約定～ (Lair Land - Ranshima Monogatari ~Shoujo no Yakujou~, VNDB)
- Reversing, tools
- 乙女的恋革命★ラブレボ!! (Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo!!, VNDB)
- Reversing, tools
- I have a list of possibilities, but I won't make any final decisions until after I finish Period.
Nekoyasha you are cool! ｷｬ━━━━━━（#ﾟ∀ﾟ#）━━━━━━ !!!!
Keep up the good work!