Hi! My name Yu-no project bot. I like you. You like me? --Yu-no project bot 06:49, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
- ぶっ殺すぞ！Kingshriek 06:53, 19 November 2009 (UTC)
Himawari voice patch error reports
- Seems you accidentally put "f=MIX00xx.ADX" instead of "f=MIX00xx" in the script files. These lines crash the game.
- Most of the MIX files (multiple people talking at the same time) aren't matched.
- 男１/男２/男１＆２ in 過去編２・３ aren't matched.
- Any line containing ruby text isn't matched.
- Some clips have multiple versions (A/B/etc) - and in some cases this seems to be an 'original' version and a toned-down/censored 'PSP' version (I'm just guessing they recorded the voices before sending the game to the rating board and didn't want to take chances, or had to revise them later). These won't have been properly matched. Examples are AKI0837-0838, AKU1311-1313.
- There are a lot of minor script changes (… instead of ―, kanji instead of kana, different spacing, etc.) leading to mismatches. I guess these will have to be corrected manually.
I only tested for a short bit, so there's probably a lot more. --Phar 19:36, 4 June 2010 (UTC)
I hope this is the right place, if not i apologize. Regarding the usage of the gsenpull.py script you made, im a total amateur at python and i got it to display the status via IDLE but i dont know how to use the options you described in the readme, do you copy and paste them to IDLE or how can i use them? Id like to get the files from the site. Thanks for your time.
- The script is set up to be run from the command line rather than the Python interpreter. gsenpull.py was made before I setup a more generic script puller, tlwikipull.py (link on my user page) and the latter contains a bunch of .bat files (whose names are hopefully descriptive enough in what they do) which make using the script very easy (if you're on Windows at least). Since it's a generic script, though, it needs to be configured on a case-by-case basis for each translation project. That being said, here are two things to try:
- The gsenpull.py script should contain most (if not all) of the functionality of the more generic tlwikipull.py and it has the advantage that it's pre-configured for the G-Senjou project. So you should be able to just rename gsenpull.py to tlwikipull.py and that will let you use all the .bat files for it.
- If that doesn't work out, below is the G-Sen configuration setting for tlwikipull.py. Just open it in a text file and replace the configuration section with the following:
# CONFIGURATION base_url = 'http://tlwiki.org' # TLWiki base url # the following urls are the part that directly comes after the base url above (starting with the "/") page_url = '/index.php?title=G-Senjou_no_Maou' # url of main project page page2_url = '/index.php?title=The_Devil_on_G-String' # url of script pages (before the ":") (usually the same as the above url) size_url = '/index.php?title=G-Senjou_no_Maou:sizes.txt' # url of script sizes page changes_url = '/index.php?title=Special:RecentChangesLinked&hidebots=0&target=G-Senjou_no_Maou' # url of related changes page script_extension = '.ks' # file extension (including the ".") of script files as they appear in the url sizes_extension = '.ks' # file extension (including the ".") of script files as they appear on the script sizes page (usually the same as the above extension) output_encoding = 'utf-16' # encoding of pulled scripts
- Hope this helps. --Kingshriek 23:18, 17 September 2010 (CDT)
Thanks for your help, it worked after i renamed the gsenpull.py and executed the .bat. I hope im not too pushy but id apppreciate it if you could help me with 1 more thing: I now got the .ks files and extracted the data.xp3 file (where the japanese .ks files are in) with this tool: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=File:Kikiriki.rar , that worked perfectly, but somehow it wont repack the files, do you know how to do that, the commandline somehow didnt work for me (i use win7 btw). And again thank you very much for your help with the .ks files.
- If you allow me to interject, with all due respect, why don't you wait on the normal, official patch, and thus honoring the people who were working on it by polishing it for your maximum enjoyment? Do they really deserve to be ignored? :/
Besides, you are kinda knocking on the wrong door, because Kingshriek isn't the hacker there. --Yu-no project bot 11:26, 18 September 2010 (CDT)
Sorry, that wasnt my intention at all, i wanted to translate this game into a different language, but because i have no knowledge at all about programming i thought it might be easier to just delete the english text in the .ks files and replace them. But it seems i was asking the wrong person, sorry.
Hi Kingshriek, sorry for using your user talk page as a message board, but I sent you a PM over at FMV (notifications are broken there I believe) about the translation of Yu-No credits in the opening and ending sequences. Could you enlighten me about how the palette animations are supposed to work? Cheers Kaminari 22:37, 22 June 2012 (EDT)