Scripts for Daoluong
can you send me new scripts of new ver 5.0 and fixed scripts?
I've do something with some common scripts, game so long!
hopefully I can finish common route soon!!!!!!!
ah! My mail' daoluong1991 at gmail.com
- I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you're asking for... do you want the game's scripts ripped into text files? I thought you had tools from w8m to do that. What do you mean by fixed scripts? Nekoyasha 13:51, 18 December 2011 (CST)
 Future project
Since I haven't seen any better place to contact you and taking into account you are finishing editing Period, I would like to let you know a suggestion for your future project.
It is not really a surprise to suggest Little Witch Romanesque taking into account that it was made by the same company as Period and that the same artist (as usual) was involved. In any case, I think it's interesting to know that someone called JJ Sullivan tried to start a translation back in 2008 and he even edited some pictures. You can take a look at what he did (not much) here.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your work and good luck.
--Udllpn 14:47, 7 July 2012 (EDT)
- Thanks for your interest. I don't think I'll be doing Romanesque next (as much as I love the game and it deserves a translation), for a couple reasons:
- A friend has been expressing an interest in it, and I don't want to step on her toes - in fact I might help out, as crappy as I am about working with others on translations. I can't say anything about plans or timelines.
- After working on Period for so long, I'm a little burned out on Littlewitch ^_^;; I wanted my next project to be something a little different, as a different kind of challenge to myself.
- I'm actually 99% decided on my next project; but I haven't decided if I'll just go with that, or post a thread somewhere with several choices and ask for opinions.
- By the way, you can get a hold of me here, but if you want a more forum-like atmosphere, I frequent Gemot and VNDB (and a few other places) as Nekoyasha and Hongfire as smut4biscuit. Nekoyasha 18:02, 7 July 2012 (EDT)