places names in SR
Hey, apparently this page lists places and dishes for the game, you may want to have a look.
- RT 19:07, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Cool, nice find. I'm sure it'll come in handy.
- Phar 21:42, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
 Route completion
Well, thanks. This project wouldn't be going anywhere if not for your continuous hard work. RT 21:20, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
Holy shit you are Rakuda and Hauu~. I've been wondering who they were for ages!
Anyway, I'd offer to edit Symphonic Rain for you, but that might constitute an impropriety given the amount of projects I'm already involved in at the moment. However, I can attempt to find you an editor; I believe there were a few people with nothing to do hanging around #Ensue or #Ammy. I'll ask later.
If it comes down to it, and you finish prepping all of the scripts for editing as well as the remaining 10% of translation without finding an editor, I'll work on it myself. As I said, though, I cannot guarantee any sort of regularity at the moment, unfortunately.
Also, I'd just like to let you know that I am interested in both the game and the project, and I always have been. (If only because Nakahara Mai is my favorite seiyuu and I'll play/watch anything with her in it.) To be honest, I never bothered pitching in myself because I thought there were people already working on it. However, their contributions seem to be... rather lackluster, upon a cursory glance across the scripts.
- Thanks for the offer. I guess I was sort of exaggerating with the whole 'no one cares about this shit' stuff. I could probably find people by posting around the internet, as I doubt many people read the project page. Anyway, I'm sure it'll get done eventually. And I agree that most past editors have been more proofreading than really editing, so it could really use some more thorough work.
- Either way, there's no real rush to get it done. The insertion work isn't completely done yet either - we might have to wait for RT to arise from his grave to finish that, haha.
- - Phar 23:22, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Orz, laziness... RT 23:10, 10 August 2009 (UTC)
- double Orz, "rather lackluster"...Nephillim 09:07, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Dear Phar I'm Yume no Hana / bahoaday from the forum vnsharing.net (which hosts the translation group [vnsharing] http://vndb.org/p1149. I've played Symphonic Rain greatly translated by your group. It's such a great game and Phorni's side story is awesome! (I'm very impressed) Please allow me to translate the side stories into my language (Vietnamese), so that Vietnamese fans can enjoy this piece of artwork. I'll be very grateful. I'm looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance :bow: BTW, please forgive me if I'd posted in the wrong place. I deeply apologize if that's the case :bow: My email is: [email protected]
Sincerely yours. Yume no Hana/ bahoaday
- Nice to hear you enjoyed it. Go right ahead and translate whatever you want. I consider everything I put on here to be public property anyway, so there wasn't really any need to expressly ask for permission. -Phar 09:20, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
Thank you very much :) - bahoaday :)
 Symphonic Rain Progress
- Note that the hacked exe's are preliminary, have to spend some time fixing timings and overflow/crashes.
- --RT 23:27, 2 September 2009 (UTC)
- Awesomeness. Works like a charm. Phar 10:16, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
 Yu No music patch
The 44k music torrent on mediafire has corrupt files. I have tried redownloading it, and I still get messages that the files are corrupt.
- No, it's not corrupt. It works fine. Try using 7zip. --Yu-no project bot 07:58, 7 November 2011 (CST)
 You're awesome
hey man, I was pouring over the yuno ADMS paper and just wanted to let you know I wished I was but 10% as awesome as you are. I'm barely past the prologue of the actual game but I am somewhat reminded of Steins Gate when reading this paper. You think Steins Gate was inspired by Yu-No? Vaendryl 21:16, 9 December 2011 (CST)
- only now noticed you're a fellow dutchman and a year younger to boot. pray tell, how did you learn japanese? I wouldn't even meet JLPT N5 certification right now... :/ --Vaendryl 21:23, 9 December 2011 (CST)
- Thanks for the kind words. I'm sure a lot of games were at least indirectly influenced by Yu-no, it was a pretty big milestone as far as eroge go. Hope you enjoy the rest of the game. As for learning Japanese, I'm probably not the best person to ask since it took me almost 13 years to get to where I'm now (I never really actively studied). Just brute-forcing your way through games looking up every word/grammar form you don't know seems to be a popular and effective choice though. --Phar 14:38, 13 December 2011 (CST)