Hey, when I'm trying to install the English patch (both the compiled .exe and the DIY one), it always gets stuck on the part where the CMD window is supposed to install the files from the 'patch' folder. The CMD prompt window will open, but it won't run. It'll just keep that cursor thing blinking. Again, this happens both in the .exe installer and the DIY English patch. Any help, please? 小毬 03:48, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
gay --LoSs 07:19, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
 Osadai Amaterasu nomination
Power's out in my neighborhood. Tropical storm rolling in... --TinFoil 16:13, 16 August 2010 (CDT)
- Confimed blackout. I'm boned. --TinFoil 17:14, 16 August 2010 (CDT)
- Power restored! $40 gotten from counting and rolling coins. I should also mention that I'm on Comiket release duty so nothing vn-related will be done for a few days. --TinFoil 18:54, 16 August 2010 (CDT)
 German Project
Hi, i created the page for the German project: and named it: Koenchu (GERMAN TRANSLATION) Since i don't know much about this wiki i am sure i did something wrong though (-: So maybe you wanna look over it. And also i don't really know how to ad it to the active project list. Maybe you could help? It's about 12% done already, it's non hentai and we are looking for ENGLISH to GERMAN translators (-: --No-Neets.de 16:06, 4 September 2010 (CDT)
 out of the blue request
Hi TinFoil. You may know me as Aaeru. I work with jp302 as translator for the Katahane project. Now I am actually looking for the person who leads the Osananajimi wa Daitouryou project. Is it Vladimir Putina, Piroko or yourself? The reason why is because, currently I am conducting a community-wide interview of every fan translation group in existence. So if possible, I would like to speak with your leader or anyone who knows enough to answer questions. Can you get him to email me [email protected], alternatively I can be found in #TLWiki as Aaerul.
Here is my personal profile page http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=User:Aaeru This is my blog http://visualnovelaer.wordpress.com/
Sorry for the trouble and thank you for bearing with me.
 PRO EDITING
While confirming her butt's soft relaxation, I brought my nose closer and sniffed.
Guiding my pole with my hand and fixing it into position, I plunged the entire shaft in one thrust.
Succombing to the urge, I thrusted harder. I stirred up her vagina more boldly, and sloshily moved my penis in and out.
//Skipped editing the rest of the h-scene because I'm not in the mood
 English Patch Installer (Symphonic Rain)
I just installed the English patch for Symphonic Rain using the installer provided on the game's page ([TLWiki]_Symphonic_Rain_English_Patch_Beta2_[317107F7].exe). I installed my game somewhere other than the default path and specified that location in the installer. It installed fine, but the shortcut the installer created points to a (non-existant) .exe in the (non-existant) default path. It's not a problem for me, but I thought you might like to know.
 Uploading is broken
Hello. I just wanted to mention that file uploading is broken right now. It gives some "upload warning" messages:
- Could not open lock file for "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/archive/6/6b".
- Could not open lock file for "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/archive/6/6b/20120914022830!WizardsClimberScriptUtility.zip".
- I got the same thing when I tried to upload the final Period patches. Not a big deal, I had to get a Mediafire account for something else anyway; just thought you'd like to know. Nekoyasha (talk) 21:17, 14 September 2012 (EDT)
- Sorry guys, I forgot to run Mediawiki's update script. All should be well now. --TinFoil (talk) 23:06, 14 September 2012 (EDT)
- I think I solved the problem, but I can't be too sure since I couldn't replicate the error you're getting. --TinFoil (talk) 08:34, 3 January 2013 (EST)
 Japanese to English Translation: The Turnabout of Haruhi Suzumiya/Suzumiya Haruhi no Gyakuten
Hi Tinfoil. Recently I created a page for the translation of the The Turnabout of Haruhi Suzumiya series. Currently the translation is sort of halted, and that's the reason I decided to post a page about the translation here on TLWiki. So far all text in game was translated by Google Translate and a Japanese dictionary and my group and I decided to post a page here in hopes of getting some translators willing to create a more accurate translation than what we have so far. While I haven't yet, I plan to upload a page showing the translated graphics soon. Reinserting the text into the game is no problem, we already took care of that. A video showing our rough translation can be viewed by clicking on the YouTube link on the translation project page. We appreciate any help that anyone can give us!