VH GAME 01 a.k.a Violated Heroine is a game made with the RPG Maker 2000 engine. In this game you take control of a young Heroine named Nanako, and guide her on her deadly but often erotic adventures. The update of this game is still on going.
Download links are back. See Downloads section.
 Error Reports
- Main Article: Violated Heroine:Error Reports
Found anything wrong? Help us out here!
 Script Files
|File Type||Translation progress|
|Map Files||379/611 (62%)|
|Translated Dialogs||57730/95946 (60.2%)|
|Bold + Italics||= Edited and QC'd|
 Common Files
 Common Codes Used in Script Files
|\N[**]||Calls character's name assigned in Database|
|\V[**]||Calls variables assigned in Database|
|\C[**]||Changes color of text|
|\S[**]||Changes showing speed of text|
|\.||Delays text speed 1/4 second|
|\|||Delays text speed 1 second|
|\>||Indicates text immediately|
|\<||Changes text speed to normal|
|\^||No wait for key-in|
|\!||Waiting for key-in during showing text|
|\\||shows YEN symbol|
 Common Codes for Symbols
|$D||Sun 1||$d||Sweat 1|
|$E||Crescent moon 1||$e||Sweat 2|
|$Q||Gemini||$q||Crescent moon 2|
|$R||Cancer||$r||Small circle (dot)|
|$W||Sagittarius||$w||Arrow upper right|
|$X||Capricorn||$x||Arrow lower right|
|$Y||Aquarius||$y||Arrow lower left|
|$Z||Pisces||$z||Arrow upper left|
 Screen Shots
From version 1.3d1 onwards, RPGMaker Trans has an optional configuration file. If the file doesn't exist, all values are left as defaults - most of the time, that's fine. However, if a file named config.ini exists, containing lines of the format "variable=val", then the following option(s) can be controlled.
The number of subprocesses to invoke. By default, this is the number of cores that your OS reports. Higher numbers result in faster performance, by parallelising the difficult parts of translation, altough if you're using more cores than you have you'll see performance worsen. You might also see performance worsen on the old P4's with HyperThreading.
 Using to Patch a game
Note:Ideally, the game and patch should be placed within the same folder as RPGMaker Trans. If this is the case, RPGMaker Trans can provide selection via dropdown menu and potentially automatically find the patch. If not, then you must select the game/patch via a file chooser.
- Run RPGMaker Trans
- Select the game to patch via the dropdown or file chooser
- Select the patch to apply via the dropdown or file chooser (Note: If the patch is correctly named, it will be selected automatically)
- Click the Start button
- Wait until it finishes
 Using to make a Patch
Place the folder containing the original game inside the folder containing RPGMaker Trans. Run RPGMaker Trans; select the game and make sure "Make Empty Patch" is checked. Click Start and the patch will be generated. A patch folder will be created. This folder will contain UTF-8 text files. Each text file contains a header; don't modify it. The headers are just a convienient way of identifying particular versions of the patch format, although the current 2.0 format should be around for a while. Each text string is represented as follows:
|Format||Example 1 (Conversation)||Example 2 (Item List)|
# TEXT STRING
Original Text String
Translated Text String
# END STRING
# TEXT STRING
# END STRING
# TEXT STRING
# END STRING
Bypass Aizen’s customs checkpoint.
# END STRING
The second line is a marker for untranslated strings. Obviously, it only appears if the string is untranslated. The marker has no effect on patcher operation, and will be automatically removed when running the patcher.
The CONTEXT field gives a brief indicator of the context in which the string was found. Context is both important to the translator and also important in minimising mismatches. A string is translated only if the context of the translation matches, so for example a the string 'Body' with context 'Dialogue/MessageBox' won't match the same string if it has context 'Dialogue/Choice'.
After the context is the string to translate. This should not be modified by the user. Instead, a translation of the string should be inserted after the line "# TRANSLATION", on the blank line provided. The string should obey common sense with regard to how long it is. The only time when an RPGMaker layout rule can be broken is dialogue message boxes; if a translation is more than 4 lines long, RPGMaker Trans will automatically split it into multiple message boxes.
Text strings are listed in the order they are found within the file or section of RPG_RT, minus repeats. Patches can be tested by just running RPGMaker Trans. The game in the translated folder will be updated correctly. To prepare a patch for distribution, just zip the directory containing it. (A right click on the folder, zip and you're done). Other compression methods are not supported, because I'm just using a common format which has easy Python bindings.
 Let's get involved
 fucksands' VHゲーム０１ Translation Project SVN (Easy to do)
 How to contribute to the project
- Create an Assembla account
- Add yourself to the member's list
- Download and install TortoiseSVN
- Create an empty folder for the project files to be downloaded
- Right click the folder and select "SVN Checkout"
- Put https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/VH as the URL
- Wait for it to finish downloading
- Make your changes to the files in /branches/working. Be sure to use SVN Update to keep up-to-date.
- Commit the files when you're done using SVN Commit. Be sure to leave something meaningful in the message box
- You will have to enter your Assembla username and password if this is your first time
All tested patches are located in the trunk.
You can download all of them using an SVN client like TortoiseSVN and checking out https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/VH/trunk.
This also makes it easier to stay up to date.
View the entire repository here.
Please AVOID COMMITTING to trunk and AVOID ADDING unnecessary files to the repository.
(Originally from fucksands' translation wiki)
 Working with Rogue Translator (Advanced skills required)
 How to setup AMKahm's RPGMaker Tool:
|TLWiki Admin Disclaimer: These translation tools require setting up server software on your home computer, which poses a great security risk if configured improperly. The TLWiki administration will not provide any support or assistance related to these tools.|
1. You will need; MySQL, Apache 2.2.21 and PHP 5.3.5
2. Download MySQL from HERE
3. Follow MySQL setup instructions on THIS SITE. Make sure on step 16 to use "Best support for multilingualism". If you make the root password anything but 'root', you'll need to edit the PHP files in step 9 with the root password you chose.
4. Download Apache 2.2.21 from HERE. Other versions may be compatible, but this is the one I use.
5. Choose a typical installation, without changing default settings. Anything can go in the "server information" section, it doesn't matter.
6. Install PHP 5.3.5 . You can get this specific version HERE. Under "Web server setup" choose "Apache 2.2.x module" . Note the installation path of PHP.
7. Edit the httpd.conf in the Apache installation directory at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf .
Add this to the end of the line
#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\"
LoadModule php5_module "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\php5apache2_2.dll"
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
***The lines referencing the \PHP\ folder should reflect where you installed PHP to on step 6.
8. In the windows tray, right click on the Apache services icon. Open the service monitor. Choose to "Stop" the Apache server and start it up again until you see PHP loaded in the bottom text.
9. Unpack the _TextParser folder into your apache htdocs folder
10. Open browser and type in 127.0.0.1/_textparser
11. Choose "run first" then "run second" from the index.
12. When prompted for a username/password, they are:
13. In the options, choose "Load ziped patch" and select the ziped patch (All the MAP files need to be in the root directory of the zip file).
14. Once it's loaded, choose "load maps from patch". It will then import. Can take a few minutes even on pretty good PCs. Hit "Return to main" once it stops loading.
15. You'll now see all the MAP files on the left hand side in the main view. Fairly self explanatory. Add the translation to the textbox and hit update. Create a patch in the options menu.
Extra: You may have to experiment some with which version of RPGTrans to use. Some may work better than others. Your system should be in Japanese locale or have support for it. All lines translated are cached in the MySQL database, so loading newer patch files from newer versions will all be automatically updated. "Lost Sentences" are translated lines that no longer appear in any MAP file. Some of the bigger MAP files can take a long time to load.
 Pre-patched Game (All translation patches are already applied)
Note: This game contains strong violence and nudity. If you are under 18, please do not download this game. Also for this game, NO PROMOTION or NO ADVERTISEMENT are allowed (like uploading walk through or tutorial videos on Youtube). If we find out the video related to this game, we have to delete links to the game for developer's safety. Thank you.
Due to a request from a developer, the archives have been encrypted. A hint for the password is the main character's name in lowercase. What's the name of the red haired girl in this game?
 Tools for Applying Patches
Note:RPGMakerTrans is continuously updated. Visit Habisains Stuff to check latest update.
 All Patches You Need
 Additional Patch (Mostly outdated)
- Rogue's Translation Patch
- Individual Patches(including database)
- Translated Menu(HongFire link)
- VH_Titles Note:Translated Menu and VH Titles go into Pictures\menu folder.
- Individual Map0507 translated
These patches listed here are very old. We strongly recommend you to download patches from assembla instead.