Revision as of 14:00, 27 May 2012 by Empty
- KannaRei: on 16.05 I received a dmca mail from tenco making me stop translating and the team abandoning the project. None of us intend to go against tenco's wishes with this so we will not take it up again unless tenco themselves give us an ok. If you really want/need it in english either find someone else who does not care about dmca and such or use atlas or whatnot.
- May 14, 2012 - Chapter 1 is complete! We're currently looking for a translator whose main role will be to translate the H-Scenes. Please contact Chiakisan if you're interested.
- May 8, 2012 - Sorry for the lack of updates. We had some technical issues early on, but it has been all smooth sailing since the start of this month. We have about 5% of the total script completed and are completing about 0.5% of the script every day. We should have a teaser patch available to you within the next month or so.
- April 8, 2012 - The Eiyuu Senki English Translation Project starts now!
Team Name: Retia Translations
- Translation: KannaRei, Ulandus
- Translation check: Vardest
- Editing: Vardest
- QC: Kennoko, Chiakisan, LoliSauce
- Menu & Interface: exoscythe, Kennoko, y4ndr4, Zin
- Coordinating: Chiakisan
Special thanks to daoluong, w8m, Raizu, and nekoyasha.
Come visit us on IRC @ Rizon.net #TeikokuTL