Osananajimi wa Daitouryou Log
- December 21, 2010: Progress at an almost-standstill the last couple of weeks because of exams and getting smashed after exams. Christmas is coming up, and then right after that is Comiket and half of us are part of the Rizon release staff. And after that... --TinFoil
- September 11, 2010: Editing and re-translation is finally done. Thanks for being patient with us.
- September 9, 2010: This project is at its essence in the quality control phase at the moment, with internal patches getting released and issues fixed like hotcakes. The imagery front still has a little longer to go. --TinFoil
- July 17, 2010: Fandisc website launched! To be released at Comiket 78, featuring side stories for Ell and Putina. I have fingers crossed for Kuon scenes. --TinFoil
- June 18, 2010: I'm sorry but Ell's route is too loli and moe for me to edit. I just... can't handle that much, man! щ(ﾟДﾟщ) --TinFoil
- June 12, 2010: Congrats to the USA as we tie with England for our opening game and finish re-editing the common route. Now for those two Yukino files and Ell! --TinFoil
- May 15, 2010: Yukino route editing is mostly done at the moment and I'll be moving onto re-editing because I cba to edit those two files. Hello to the Yukihime Brazilian translation project! --TinFoil
- April 20, 2010: Shiirn's back. Doing more Ell route stuff. By the way, is Ell BannedintheUK?
- Ell is an intergalactic starship with an insight simulating one of an AI, which has social value as we as a society continue to explore deeper and more complicated computer mechanics, especially in the field of robotics. Her awkward speech pattern demonstrates the imperfection of complete integration within both human and alien society, as does her radical opposite, Remi. --TinFoil
- April 2, 2010: ALcot announces that there actually are plans for an Osadai fandisc.
- April 1, 2010: ALcot announces Osananajimi wa Daitouryou fandisc - The Disappearance of Yukino Ohama, on sale 12-21-2012.
- March 29, 2010: Enormous Irina & Yukino dakimakura scans completed at imouto.org.
- March 18, 2010: YES, finals are done for the quarter! God that was a pain, but back to work we go~ --Annabella
- March 11, 2010: Edit progress at an exact 50%. We need to celebrate somehow.
- March 4, 2010: Preliminary QC and second pass edit started. Got two scripts completely finished (they are insanely short, so don't expect too much), and added a translation of the (one-line) movies in the Prologue to that script's talk page. --the_paper
- January 25, 2010: Mass Effect 2 came out, rendering my services nonexistent until
I finish it twice. One down, one to go. Alright. I'm good. --TinFoil
- November 26, 2009: All demo-used CGs and UI images edited, and all of the demo translated! Happy Thanksgiving.
- October 30, 2009: Translation in progress
- October 29, 2009: Scripts uploaded