Hey, when I'm trying to install the English patch (both the compiled .exe and the DIY one), it always gets stuck on the part where the CMD window is supposed to install the files from the 'patch' folder. The CMD prompt window will open, but it won't run. It'll just keep that cursor thing blinking. Again, this happens both in the .exe installer and the DIY English patch. Any help, please? 小毬 03:48, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
-video problems- Hey, both the op and start videos play REALLY fast thus I can't watch them. Any help, please?
Minor formatting errors still remain in various places, but I don't think it's worth going back to fix them. A few linebreaks in the wrong places aren't going to butcher anyone's experience reading the story.
Typos should be completely gone now. I'd ask you to tell me if you find any, but seriously, it'd just be insane to go through another round of proofing at this point.
- Looks like I came late to the party. I only found out about this project earlier in the week, and made it up to about the middle of Day 5 on MOON_english_v0.23. I'll download the final patch and see if any of the issues I saw remain unresolved, but I'm probably going to seriously dial back any urgency on it, now that you've got the final out. Balcerzak 08:01, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- Unless you really have no interest in going back over them, is there a contact for typo reports and/or somewhere we should post them in the wiki? 99.98% is perfect, but there were a couple of discrepancies with names in the Minmes scenes on days 5 and 6.
The only serious bug left is on a day 14 map script (the part behind the locked door in Building A) which keeps putting your red dot in the wrong place. Since the original Japanese script had the same problem with the English exe, I had to conclude it was unfixable. However, you can still play through the segment without any significant difficulty, so it's simply not worth pursuing any further.
I am reasonably confident that all save crashes have been eradicated, but as this is impossible to guarantee I still recommend you save frequently.
MOON. For Windows XP/Vista/7
Is this patch compatible with the newer version of the game entitled: MOON. For Windows XP/Vista/7 ? By the time I wrote this this "new" version came out last month.
- You're welcome to try, but as far as I'm aware, it isn't compatible. Sheeta 04:43, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- Let's try exercising some critical thinking skills. For one, this is basically an Amaterasu project, so you should ask them if anything... Except that in this case, it's not their tool or anything, it was just a version of ExtractData that someone reuploaded to a crappy file hosting service. And you know what program TLWiki itself hosts multiple copies of (even an English version) on the Tools page? That's right, ExtractData! Also, you're that guy who is going around posting about all-ages versions of fucking everything, so let me just tell you now - you can't make an all-ages version of MOON. so don't bother trying. Moogy (talk) 15:37, 18 April 2013 (EDT)
- Thanks for the quick reply. Ixrec's review made it pretty clear that MOON.'s H-scenes are important, so I already knew that an all-ages version is out of the question. The reason I wanted the extractor is because I have Tactics' next game, ONE, and wanted to see if the extractor works for that game as well. If it's an extractor meant for all kinds of VNs, than the odds of it working with ONE are even higher. Kilicool64 (talk) 10:19, 20 April 2013 (EDT)