What's going on with Grisaia? I dropped in this morning and it said complete, but the download link was broken and now it says it's incomplete. Could you possibly give us a rough ETA - a day, week, month? Thanks, Emis.
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. I was wondering about the Daiteikoku Translation project and if any of them are still working on the translation project. I've been waiting for the translation to gain momentum from 35% but it seems it stopped there. At the Hongfire thread, there are some amateur translators trying to work on the translation. I was wondering if the main translation group isn't working on the project anymore, they could take over the page or something, to help along with the translation. FYI I was the guy who suggested they contact the moderators of this site, I'm sorry if I got ahead of myself and asked this right away. I'll try to look at this page often to see if there is any reply.
Hey Moogy sorry im new an dont know if this the place to ask or not but i decided here only place i could think of. Im currently starting to help out with what most people think is dead ([email protected] SP) currently there is 2 people atleast translating again. One of the games is so close to 100% but a encoder/hacker or something is needed to help encode the emails back into the game this is really all thats needed to help make the game get one step closer to 100% im not asking you to get someone but just maybe you could recommed someone to me or even where might be a good place to look. Nanook 2:18, 28 October 2011
Moogy, I need to ask you about your taking down of the Yosuga no Sora translation project: Have you confirmed whether or not the person who sent you that C&D was actually from CUFFS or not? Since the whole issue with Minori, I get the feeling that this site is being targeted by trolls. Shouldn't you continue talking with them and making sure it's them before assuming that you've been given a genuine C&D? 18.104.22.168 09:36, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
- Of course; I'm not so naive as to blindly trust emails without confirming that they're from a genuine source first. Here's the email header if you wish to verify it for yourself. Moogy (talk) 09:41, 27 April 2010 (UTC)
Moogy, I would like to ask about Love Plus dialogue translation updater. I've done some translates but the updater (the percentage things) didn't seem to budge after last February or so. Am I the only one experiencing this, or maybe I've done something wrong? I'm really sorry if there has been some explanation about this phenomenon, I just couldn't find it anywhere. Please help me on this, and thank you very much :) --L4ks0n0 05:40, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- I have nothing to do with the Love Plus project or any updater tools employed therein. Sorry. Moogy (talk) 07:24, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
Hi, i created the page for the German project: and named it: Koenchu (GERMAN TRANSLATION) Since i don't know much about this wiki i am sure i did something wrong though (-: So maybe you wanna look over it. And also i don't really know how to ad it to the active project list. Maybe you could help? It's about 12% done already, it's non hentai and we are looking for ENGLISH to GERMAN translators (-: --No-Neets.de 14:22, 5 September 2010 (CDT)
Issues with another user.
A user named Bot went and erased all the work I'd done for the game Love Plus. Apparently I had "vandalized..." his "...page", when all I did was correct his page's grammar. I'd appreciate it if you could talk to him about this, maybe get his side of the story. Or... Maybe Bot is the script used to fix mistakes? I dunno. I'll have to send you the work I've done, because I'm not certain how much I've gotten done.
- If the incident in question is me reverting the edit to the translation you procured from Google Translate, then please understand that the current (and of the forseeable future) state of machine translation is abysmal, hence the current necessity, worldwide, of human translators in lieu of Google Translate, Babelfish, and the like. If you wish to contribute a translation to the Love Plus project in any serious fashion, please first learn the Japanese language. --TinFoil 19:29, 3 November 2010 (CDT)
Saya no Uta
I read your page about the Saya no Uta translation, and it said that by 2008, it had only been confirmed to work on Windows XP. I just tested it in Windows 98, and it works perfectly. You probably already know this, but I thought I should let you know. Great game by the way, Thanks for translating!
Request bot access
Requesting bot access for "Roger Pepitone Bot" Roger Pepitone 12:48, 6 April 2011 (CDT)
Request bot access
I would like to request for bot access on "starznitez_bot" account. Thanks(: --Starznitez bot 10:57, 13 April 2011 (CDT)
- Done. Moogy (talk) 16:17, 13 April 2011 (CDT)
- You must earn it by editing so many pages that people on IRC start complaining about it. --Bot 12:52, 13 April 2011 (CDT)
Hey! So, I wanted to ask, maybe sometime soon you could translate DEARDROPS ? Because as far as I know, there isn't an English Patch for it ..
- MangaGamer is translating DEARDROPS, please buy it from them when it's released if you wish to play it in English. Also, please don't go around asking random people to translate games for you, it makes you come off as very presumptuous. Moogy (talk) 16:19, 26 April 2011 (CDT)
- Done. Moogy (talk) 11:58, 30 November 2011 (CST)
A suggestion about C&Ds
How about making a list of all the companies who have sent a C&D to a translation project? That way, everyone will know which VNs shouldn't be translated here. Kilicool64 (talk) 14:52, 2 May 2013 (EDT)
Grisaia no Kajitsu editing
Grisaia no Kajitsu went up to 100% again, but on the history tab it says "DxS finished editing but he can't edit this page :(". Is this because the page was set to locked a while back for anyone except admins?