- March 10, 2012 - 35% READY TO GO!
- January 20, 2012 - Hi all! The project isn't dead as some of you may believe. Sometimes real life takes priority over translating, but keep the faith! We're still alive and will definitely finish translating this wonderful game! Expect the 35% patch to be available in the upcoming weeks! :3
- December 13, 2011 - Happy Holidays, mina-san! Here is 30% of goodness! XD
- October 31, 2011 - Happy Halloween, everyone! This year your treat is... 25%! ^_^
- September 29, 2011 - The 20% patch is up and running with all necessary edits. Have fun!
- September 28, 2011 - Hi everyone! The project isn't dead; not even close to dead. HF going down slowed us down a little bit, but we're still working diligently on finishing up this game. We should have the 20% patch up and running within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned!
- September 2, 2011 - The 20% patch is complete, but is in the process of being QCed so be patient :3 In other news, 25% HERE WE COME!
- August 19, 2011 - Well, we had a slight setback. Our main translator lost a lot of his progress while having technical problems. The translation is still going as planned though. Stay tuned!
- August 6, 2011 - Released Patch v0.06! Go grab it now! :D
- July 23, 2011 - Patch v0.05 is up! It translates just a little over 10% of the total dialogue. Have fun!
- July 9, 2011 - Posted Patch v0.04. It now has most of the interface translated and edited with well over 6000 lines of dialogue. Enjoy!
- July 6, 2011 - A good amount of the interface work is done along with around 5000 lines of total dialog. We should have a new patch for you all soon! :)
- June 26, 2011 - Posted Patch v0.03. Expect a patch to be released once a week.
- June 23, 2011 - Daiteikoku Translation wiki started!
- Hey Everyone. As one the starters of the Alicesoft Daiteikoku wikia, remember that all of the information there is available for you to use. Feel free to use that to help you in anyway possible.
- Main Article: Daiteikoku:Error Reports
Found anything wrong? Help us out here!
In English Patch 0.06 => Events Reduce Production Cost ==> dev cost -5% (-5% Research Cost) and Reduce Research Cost ==> shipbldg cost -5% (-5% Production Cost) Is this correct? or it must be Reduce Production Cost ==> shipbldg cost -5% and Reduce Research Cost ==> dev cost -5% ???
Team Name: Daiteikoku Translations
- Translation: emperorzorn
- Translation check: Hooves
- Editing: Vardest
- QC: Bjerhjinanikle, Ekureiru
- Menu & Interface: exoscythe, Kennoko, Squall5668, y4ndr4, Zin
- Character Profiles: Vardest
- Coordinating: Chiakisan
|Route name||Translation progress||Editing progress|
|Imperial Conference||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|Fall of the Empire of Chun||1,000/1,000 (100%)||1,000/1,000 (100%)|
|The Third Reich of Dokutsu||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|Gamerica||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|Empire of Aeris||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|Blitzkrieg||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|Kingdom of O'France||500/500 (100%)||500/500 (100%)|
|The Plutocrats of Gamerica||1,000/1,000 (100%)||1,000/1,000 (100%)|
|Other||26,250/125,000 (17%)||26,250/125,000 (17%)|
|Total||45,508/130,000 (35%)||45,508/130,000 (35%)|
|Bold + Italics||= Edited and QC'd|
Fall of the Empire of Chun
Complete including all battle scenes!
The Third Reich of Dokutsu
Empire of Aeris
Popoland and the Northern Colonies have been conquered.
King of O'France
The Plutocrats of Gamerica
All your profits are belong to us!
- See also Daiteikoku:Interface
|Interface type||Translation progress|
|Main Menu||9/9 (100%)|
|Options and Configuation||6/6 (100%)|
|ACX Files||20/20 (100%)|
|Character Profiles||250/300 (83.3%)|
|Star Map||39/39 (100%)|
|Star Interface||9/9 (100%)|
|Ship Interface||100/100 (100%)|
Come visit us on IRC @ Rizon.net #TeikokuTL