Kud and Muscle sensation in EX
Hello, I'm just wondering why I can't access Kud's route or Muscle sensation of Ex version. I always end-up with Sasami or Kanata. Is there additional required choice/s. I've tried avoiding Sasami's and Kanata's route choices but always a failure. I'm using 6.0 patch version of Ex.
6.0 patch wont allow you to be able to access the muscle sensation please refer to the Little Busters! site at your left corner and check the Known Issues
 EX extra scenes
So I noticed that although I finished Kurugaya's route I apparently missed the ero scene (not that it is a big deal) but...Did I make a wrong decision or are the scenes not included in the patch and thus the game skips over them? A bit of a shame since it is the EX version but just curious. Also, if I want to remove the patch to just gain access to the content how would that work? Thanks (if it is too much trouble I understand)--Senario 04:01, 30 May 2012 (EDT)
If you use the translation patch, it removes all ero scenes for the original heroines. You'll probably need to use a fresh copy of Ecstasy and redo the route to be able to access them, unless I'm wrong about that. --Swedish 30 May 2012 (EDT)
 Any EX guides?
I was just wondering if #fluffy would develop some EX guides for those who wish to play through LB:EX by ear without the patch (I can understand moderately, but I illiterate :P) I want to play through Saya's, Futaki, and Sasami's routes, but I have no idea how to get to them. I can't find any EX guides online so I'm like stumped xD. Mint
Man, it's been a while since I've checked or even thought about editing this page! Been busy with work/school and whatnot. I'll have a walkthrough for the EX routes up by the end of this week. --Rive 11:22, 21 March 2012 (CDT)
 Extra scene in Haruka's route?
Hi, I just cant seem to find the "extra scenes" with Kud or Kurugaya by choosing "Give up" in Haruka's route like the guide said. Is there something wrong with my version or the guide's not correct? I'm using the latest patch for the original version.
Hm. It's most likely a mistake on the guide's part. I've seen the Give up bad ending without seeing either Kurugaya's or Kud's scene, so it's certainly possible. I'll try to figure out more about the mechanics next week. Few questions:
1. Who was Kud's roommate?
2. Were you locked out of anyone's route (means that you have completed their route but haven't completed Refrain yet)? --Rive 07:43, 25 March 2012 (CDT)
1. Futaki, as the guide says you'll get the most scenes out from it (though tbh I dont think there's any, except for the one which Futaki left the poster for home economic club on the wall, probably have something to do with Kud)
2. I've completed Mio and Kud, and while playing Haruka route till the "Give up" choice, I made a save and complete Kurugaya's route first, then play Haruka's route again. In both case, there're no extra scene.
Alright. I've tried to figure out the criteria for the scenes but didn't come across anything that would be wrong in the walkthrough. I removed my savedata folder before starting. Here are the things I tried and their results:
- No characters locked -> Scene with Kurugaya & Futaki
- Kud locked, Kurugaya not locked -> Scene with Kurugaya & Futaki
- Kurugaya locked, Kud not locked -> Scene with Kud & Futaki
- Kurugaya locked, Kud locked -> No additional scenes
- Refrain cleared -> Scene with Kurugaya & Futaki
- Kud's roommate, or even deciding to not help her didn't matter. I tried each of the above states with different roommates but nothing changed.
In your case, you were already locked out of Kud's route so that's off. I've updated the guide now so that players can be wary of it happening to them. As for Kurugaya, did you play through the "Give up" bad ending before finishing Kurugaya's route? If you did, I don't know why you wouldn't have seen the scene. If not, you tried to see the bad ending after Kurugaya was locked and that's why you can't see the scene until Refrain is cleared.
The biggest extra scenes you see by choosing Futaki as Kud's roommate happen right after the choice "Continue searching for Haruka-san". There could be other minor events too, but I can't remember all the changes that take place. --Rive 15:30, 1 April 2012 (CDT)
 Problems with the guide ~.~
Hi, I've completed the game with 100% CG. However there're some points in the guide that's not accurate in my case, so can you please verify them for me?
1. The "Leave it to Onee-san" in Kurugaya route doesnt exist when I chose not to look for Mio during 5/21. Rather it was when you chose not to stay in the courtyard in 5/18 that the scene with Kurugaya and Mio can be seen.
2. I cant seem to access the Muscle Sensation route despite following all the choice in the guide as well as finishing Refrain. I've never seen Kud raising her hand during scenes in the home economic room.
Thank you very much. I'm playing the original version btw.
1. You're right, the choice on 5/18 is the important one. I got the choices mixed up somewhere along the line. Corrected for now, but I'll probably remove that hint from the guide soon enough anyway.
2. That's strange. The guide is already overkill because you don't actually need that much Masato love. The real requirements are:
- The choices required to get to Kud's route. Done
- Play with Masato at least three times during common route. Can be any of the chances as long as he gives you an item in the end. Done
- Recommend Nishizono as Kud's roommate (twice). Done
- Choose Me and Masato during Kud's route. This is the problem. There's no such choice in my case, only Masato, Kengo or Rin like normal.
I just double-checked by starting a new game with a Refrain-cleared game state and was able to get to Muscle Sensation both with these minimum requirements and with the choices listed in the guide. In addition, we haven't heard of instances where players weren't able to see Muscle Sensation in the original version, so I think something might be wrong with your installation or save files. You're 100% certain you used the correct patch, right? --Rive 17:56, 30 March 2012 (CDT)
I'm using patch 1.1 as listed in the homepage.
Patch 1.1? I'm not sure which version that would even be. The current version of the Little Busters! patch is 6.0, as you can see on the Little Busters! project's main page. The correct link is Little Busters! 6.0 Release.
This is the problem. There's no such choice in my case, only Masato, Kengo or Rin like normal.
The choice you mention is on 5/27, shortly after you ask Kud if you can tag along for her shopping trip. That choice isn't important. The choice where you are supposed to pick "Masato and Me" happens after that, as the first choice of Kud's route. --Rive 07:04, 31 March 2012 (CDT)
 EX patch
I have a doubt, I'm using the EX version patch on the normal Little Busters game, yet I still got the question when I started the game to which I answered "yes" does this mean I can access the extra routes or do I need to download the EX version?
Applying EX version's patch for the original version of Little Busters! sounds like a recipe for disaster. You have to have EX/ME in order to play the new routes. If you like Little Busters!, please consider supporting the developers. :] --Rive 23:13, 9 April 2012 (CDT)
Hahaha well it wasn't disastrous it just stopped working before the first batting practice, right now I cannot buy myself EX without well issues so I will consider buying it in the future. thank you :)
 Clarification on differences between LB! and EX/ME editions
1) Aside from HCGs and HCG related dialogues, is anything substantially new added to the original heroine routes in Ecstasy? I'm aware that there's an alternate ending for Kud's route, though I'm not quite sure how you would be able to access it (probably after completing Refrain like Kurugaya), but is there anything else for the original 6 heroines? If so, will I be able to have immediate access to them by choosing to know the secret of the world at the start?
2) Will knowing the secret of the world while starting Ecstasy and immediately doing the new heroine routes lock me out of any CGs or content? I've already completed the original game and look forward to doing the new routes, especially Saya's. However, if there's anything related to any of the routes that I will miss without replaying the entire game in Ecstasy, I may have to spend an entire day doing all the original heroines and Refrain again. _swedish
1. No idea, I haven't properly played the original character routes in EX/ME. I think Kud's route gets the most additions, Haruka's some and the other character routes are pretty much the same as original. Since our patch overwrites the EX/ME original character route files, choosing Yes at the secret of the world question makes no difference. You'll have to play without our patch if you want to see the changes.
2. Not as far as I know. I think you might not be able to replay Saya's route after finishing her true end until you've finished Refrain. Getting to Sasami's route also seems to be much easier in terms of required choices over the common route if you've finished Refrain. Ctrl-skipping through the game can easily be done in 30-60 minutes. Had to do that a lot. You also shouldn't worry about things like 100% CGs since any translated route (except common) will not trigger those correctly. --Rive 18:53, 5 May 2012 (EDT)
 Extra scenes in EX/ME
Hi, just wondering again if the temporary EX/ME walkthroughs will be updated to include extended bad end scenes and other secret stuff. I've noticed Sasami has an extended bad end scene in one of her routes, and I'm curious if Kanata and Saya have them as well. Or will this be updated once translation patches are out for any of the heroines in EX/ME? _swedish
I'll probably make the EX/ME walkthroughs more detailed only when the routes are translated. Got quite a bit of things to do these days. Feel free to edit the EX/ME walkthroughs yourself as long as you're sure you've got the choices correct. --Rive 16:57, 22 May 2012 (EDT)
I'd more than love to, but it appears I don't have permissions to edit the Ecstasy walkthroughs on the bottom. Do I need to be added to a user list for permissions? --swedish 22 May 2012
 Kurugaya's Post-Refrain Ending
In the article it mentions a new choice appears in Kurugaya's route after Refrain. However no such choice appears. If you do the same choices you get this ending anyway. 184.108.40.206 18:40, 31 August 2012 (EDT)
 Missing CGs in Kanata's route in EX
Me again, this time I have a question about some missing Kanata CGs in Ecstasy. I've noticed that I'm missing 2 CGs during her ero scene, specifically when she's straddled over Riki. I won't go too much into detail for spoiler reasons, but do you know the way to get the other 2/4 CGs? Unfortunately, my poor knowledge of Japanese is preventing me from consulting the EX Perfect Visual Book on how to unlock it. ;_; It appears that I need to play through Haruka's route and finish it with a bad end before starting on Kanata's route to get the new CG? --swedish 3 October 2012
I think EX altered Haruka's last bad end by adding a new scene with those CGs. Since I don't have EX installed at the moment, mind checking and reporting back? --Rive (talk) 17:52, 3 October 2012 (EDT)
So, the Walkthrough is about the girls routes, but what about refrain???
 About the baseball game
Why is it I can't get anyone else but Rin at the baseball game? I get it that you're supposed to make combos, but on the second training it says "the red dot on the mini-map is Kyousuke", but there's no such dot, neither does Kyosuke shows up anywhere in the training field. Is there anything I must do to accomplish that, or are my game files screwed?
 Komari's NEW SCENE AFTER REFRAIN
I finished refrain but there is no new escene in that day --220.127.116.11 01:02, 30 October 2012 (EDT)
 The そのままでいる choice in Saya's route
I just finished all of the routes, with Saya's being last. When I had first finished her route, I thought that ending that I saw was a little odd - some plot points remained unexplained, but I saw the credits and figured that there was no problem. I decided to check this walkthrough to see if the game had anything interesting I missed, and one thing caught my eye - the last choice listed on Saya's route. When I was playing through the route the first time, I saw all of the other listed choices for Saya's route except that last one. Checking the CG library, I noticed that the one where Saya is playing the crane game was listed as 3/5, meaning that I was missing at least two CGs from her route. In the H scene selection screen, her icon also had 1/2 in the same manner. I went through her route again from the start - selecting the option in the common route to re-open Saya's route - and followed the walkthrough to the letter, but that final choice never showed up, and I got the same ending and credits as I did when I first went through her route.
After reading this discussion page and checking the edit history of the main article, I saw mention of a Saya "true end", and I think that final choice has something to do with it. However, the choice doesn't show up for me, even if I follow the rest of the walkthrough perfectly. What's going on here? Is the walkthrough mistaken, or am I doing something incorrectly? For what it's worth, I played the game entirely in Japanese, without any kind of translation patch. I've tried going through Saya's route following the walkthrough twice now, and both times that final choice hasn't shown up. Any help would be greatly appreciated, though I don't expect it to come any time soon, with the last edit of this page being months ago. --18.104.22.168 14:22, 21 December 2012 (CST)
same here dude, but i got word that you need to get Saya into Extacy mode in Replay but I still don't know how to do so, so I think we need to work on how to make her go Extacy.....