Down the Rabbit Hole
It's my Own Invention
Which Dreamed It
Every story is a melody.
They harmonize to form an even greater story.
"The Sky and the World" "The Beginning and the End" "Literature and Science"
"The Savior and The Hero" "Brother and Sister" "Sunflowers and the Hill"
Words become melodies.
Subarashiki Hibi is that kind of story.
- Translation: vvav (main)
- 麦役: Moogy
- Engineering: kingshriek
- Editing: herkz
- Image Editing: Vodka
- Quality Control: What QC?
- Dead/MIA: Koto, DxS, I failed jp302
- June 16th, 2015 - The first editing pass is (virtually) complete. Now for a second editing pass and QC. Hopefully this only takes around a month.
- June 15th, 2015 - The game is now fully translated. Look forward to it being (almost) fully edited soon.
- May 30th, 2015 - Which Dreamed It translation is complete. And you may have noticed that Jabberwocky II has been translated for a while.
- June 14th, 2014 - Jabberwocky I translation is complete.
- October 11th, 2013 - Progress? In my Subahibi? It's more likely than you think.
- April 15th, 2013 - Insects is done besides the ero. Yep.
- March 17th, 2013 - Koto died, Moogy lied. I'll be wrapping up Insects pretty soon here anyway. Expect a full patch sometime this summer, I guess. Maybe.
- August 18th, 2012 - Invention is completed sans ero and what Moogy is doing, so me and vvav will be moving on to Insects.
- July 20th, 2012 - Partial Patch for Rabbit Hole I released. Get it here. Use the error reports page for any errors you find and read the FAQ for any questions you may have.
- June 23rd, 2012 - Approximate line numbers added to progress. Please note that the number of lines in the translation is slightly lower than the original because there are some unused lines. Also, the ero replay scripts aren't counted because those just need copied and pasted from the original script and we're not going to do that until the entire game is done.
- June 15th, 2012 - Project restarted/announced or whatever. DxS is a fucking faggot who was too lazy to fill in the progress properly, but all of Rabbit Hole I and II have been translated, so we figured it was silly to keep the project hidden. Isn't it swell. vvav will be handling the bulk of the translation, while I'll be pitching in for Jabberwocky II and a few spots I think could use some extra polish. Koto is the whipping boy demoted to translating ero. Also there are totally QCers. Totally. Anyway send DxS anthrax until he puts up proper progress info.
|Chapter Name||Translation Progress||Editing Progress|
|Down the Rabbit-Hole I||4810/4810 (100%)||4810/4810 (100%)|
|Down the Rabbit-Hole II||6401/6401 (100%)||6401/6401 (100%)|
|It's My Own Invention||17546/17546 (100%)||16710/17546 (95.2%)|
|Looking-Glass Insects||9795/9795 (100%)||9795/9795 (100%)|
|Jabberwocky I||8101/8101 (100%)||8101/8101 (100%)|
|Which Dreamed It||2496/2496 (100%)||2496/2496 (100%)|
|Jabberwocky II||2716/2716 (100%)||2716/2716 (100%)|
|Endings||1336/1336 (100%)||1336/1336 (100%)|
|Misc.||26/26 (100%)||26/26 (100%)|
|Total Lines||53227/53227 (100%)||52391/53227 (98.4%)|
How do I install the patch?
Just extract all the files from the zip and copy them to wherever you installed Subahibi then double click BGI-en.exe to run.
What's the BGI-en.exe for?
The original .exe does not correctly support italics tags and breaks them, although the engine does support them just fine. We changed it so that we could use italics.
Do I need a walkthrough?
Not really, but it's right below this just in case.
The text size in the ero scene replay is bigger than normal.
Yes, the text size change needed to fit longer lines all in the text box doesn't work for that part. Maybe it will be fixed later. Who knows?
If you have any other questions, feel free to use the talk page.
Click here. Fair warning: this page may contain minor spoilers. The choices in the game aren't very complicated, so if you're worried, you can just figure it out on your own.