Grisaia no Kajitsu
Mihama Academy - on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.
Whatever the circumstances behind its establishment, Mihama Academy is at present home to five female students, all with their own reasons for "enrollment." For better or worse, each girl has established a routine obliging of her current situation; life moves at an idle, yet accommodating pace within the walls of Mihama.
Yet with the arrival of the institute's first male student, the nearly preposterously opaque Kazami Yuuji, the students at Mihama begin to fall out of step with their predetermined rhythms. Will Yuuji prove to be the element the girls around him needed to take hold of their lives once more, or will the weight of their pasts prove too steep a wall to overcome?
And in the first place, just who is Kazami Yuuji? While the true nature of the "job" he is wont to alight to at the most haphazard of moments remains shrouded in secrecy, one thing is for certain - his encroachment upon the quiet orchard known as Mihama Academy will prove itself momentous in one way or another. And of course, one cannot discount the possibility that perhaps Yuuji himself carries the weightiest past of any of the students...
- Scenario: Fujisaki Ryuuta (Yukiuta, Draculius), Kazuya (Hoshiuta, Time Leap), Kio Nachi (Sanarara, Scarlett), Kuwashima Yoshikazu (Kamisama Kazoku, Green Green).
- Art: Fumio (Yukiuta, Tomoyo After), Poyoyon Rock AKA Watanabe Akio (Bakemonogatari, Nurse Witch Komugi, Popotan)
- Music: Element's Garden, eufonius, Faylan, and more
- Translation: koestl
- Engineering: Doddler
- Editing: DxS, herkz
- Image Editing: Roxas, Vodka
- Moral Support: Moogy, Futsuu, Cracklings
- October 10th, 2014 - Sekai Project's launching a Kickstarter campaign to bring the whole Grisaia trilogy to the west, in cooperation with TLWiki staff! For more info: http://prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814/
- July 3rd, 2014 - Licensed by Sekai Project for official release. Patch download removed. Please await further information.
- August 11th, 2013 - Patch 1.1 released and can be applied over your existing patch. Many small bugs and typos were corrected. Thanks to PieFormation, Lantiln, Xen88 and others for their reports.
- July 26th, 2013 - Complete patch released. Find it and other downloads below. Also, check out the readme.
- July 23rd, 2013 - Editing is complete. Game will be out soon.
- May 24th, 2013 - Translation was completed this week. Almost all of the technical work and image editing is also done. Editing of scripts is currently in progress.
- June 16th, 2012 - Demo released, download it from here or the link below. This is a self-contained demo featuring about the first third of the common route. You can also get a standalone subbed version of the game's opening here. The appeal of this game has a lot to do with the tone, characters, and writing, so it can be a little tricky to summarize; if you're curious, give it a try. Please report any bugs or errors you encounter on the Error Reports page.
- June 15th, 2012 - DxS told me to put up this page too so I did. Apparently there's a demo coming out pretty soon so be on the lookout!
|Route Name||Translation Progress (KB)||Editing Progress (KB)|
|Common||1356/1356 (100%)||1356/1356 (100%)|
|Makina||1161/1161 (100.0%)||1161/1161 (100.0%)|
|Michiru||664/664 (100.0%)||664/664 (100%)|
|Sachi||970/970 (100.0%)||970/970 (100.0%)|
|Yumiko||773/773 (100.0%)||773/773 (100.0%)|
|Amane||988/988 (100.0%)||988/988 (100.0%)|
|Totals||5913/5913 (100.00%)||5913/5913 (100.00%)|
Please note that the game is 3.73mb as raw text. Our scripts are somewhat inflated due to speaker tags and encoding.
Grisaia no Kajitsu Patch v1.1
Hotfix for 1.0 Place this in your game folder to translate the option in Sachi's route or apply Patch 1.1 above.
Grisaia no Kajitsu Demo
- Videos (softsubbed 10-bit) Warning: these videos contain spoilers. Watch at your own risk.
End of Demo Save Place this in %APPDATA%\Frontwing\Grisaia no Kajitsu to have a save at the end of the demo.
The option in Sachi's route is in Japanese.
Download the hotfix above or apply Patch 1.1. You'll need to reload from a previous scene to see the option in English.
What's with the videos?
Download the video patch if you want to see the videos play in game. Note however that they look much worse than the original videos. The patch is also bigger than the individual downloads. Download those videos if you want to see them subbed but don't mind if it's in game or want to save space. The individual videos (except Michiru's) also have much higher quality audio.
How do I install the video patch?
Make a backup of movie.int in your game folder and then copy the movie.int from the video patch into the folder.
The individual videos won't work. What gives?
If you're on Windows, please install CCCP. If you're not, you can probably figure it out on your own.
- Game is available from: