- I guess it doesn't really matter, but shouldn't the Yes, No, and Partial templates be their own pages, not under your User Page? I was going to move them myself, but I think I should at least get your permission first. ~ Wind Owl 22:14, 30 September 2007 (PDT)
File reupload request
- Due to wiki rollback, the following files you uploaded need to be reuploaded:
SR_flowchart_2008-0324.rar SR_flowchart_2008-0324.png CreateSRPak_20080323.rar New_mwdumper.patch Mwdumper.jar Unpack_cc.zip
- It is best you contact me on irc and I'll upload them manually so we don't have orphaned old revisions( as i was able to restore most files except these files and one of Nagato's files ) - ViruX 23:16, 2 April 2008 (UTC)
Bug in Symphonic Rain Demo?
I just have a quick question -- for Symphonic Rain demo, is it a known bug that the game crashes everytime during the 2nd day (when Chris explains to the reader the layout of the school)? I have tried various compatibility modes, but that doesn't help. Appearantly, others have experienced the same issue -- http://forums.novelnews.net/showthread.php?p=58151&posted=1#post58151 (last three posts).
Hopefully it will be fixed in the final release!
- I have a suspicion that may be it was caused by too many words/letters in that line -- perhaps, the text overflowed the dialogue box and crash the program. I would like to try testing my hypothesis, but I can't find a way to repackage the script.pak from the utfs. Is there a tool for doing this?
- Thanks SnowDream
Hacking and stuff
Hey, just wondering, but what's the status on your tools? Around when will you have time to finish them? Not that I mean to rush you or anything. But I assume basic insertion is at least possible, right? Do you have some easy way to dump the scripts from the wiki and automatically insert them? I couldn't really find a script for this in your KAS tool. Anyway, I think it would be nice for editors/QCers if they could at least play the game before/while working on it.
Also, a few other minor things regarding the scripts:
- It's sometimes preferable that two lines of narration be merged into one. Is this possible? The script template doesn't really allow much freedom with this.
- Is it possible to swap a line of narration with a line of dialogue? (there's only been one occasion so far where this might be preferable, though)
Thanks. -Phar 17:30, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
Pong. How's progress? You should come to IRC more often. Phar 14:14, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
RT, where are you, we're getting close to done with the text editing.
Hey, ViruX has started helping out with exe hacking, but he's apparently having trouble compiling scripts. Could you come to IRC to explain stuff to him soon? -Phar 22:53, 24 October 2009 (UTC)
RT. I don't mean to be redundant here, but we can not release the patch until you come online to consult with ViruX. This is stalling the release. If you are all capable, in any shape or form, of getting to one of us, please do so as soon as possible.